[TxMt] Re: CMD+T Crashes every time

Koen Punt koen at koenpunt.nl
Fri Oct 21 13:53:15 UTC 2016

Thanks for the quick reply. The problem solved itself, after I tried to
reproduce the error in a custom build, which didn't work.

Anyways,

Keep up the good work :)

Sent from [Nylas N1](https://link.nylas.com/link/33wd9n5m5l3cdcz4d1oikbwcz
/local-ea4e2a17-2e28/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fnylas.com%2Fn1%3Fref%3Dn1&r=dGV4
dG1hdGVAbGlzdHMubWFjcm9tYXRlcy5jb20=), the extensible, open source mail
client.

> On 21 Oct 2016, at 4:45, Koen Punt wrote:

> > Out of nowhere now every time I want to open a file using CMD+T,
> TextMate
> crashes.

> This can happen if switching to Open Files, I’ve pushed a test build
which fixes this.

> Hold option and select TextMate → Check for Updates to update.

> Sorry about the inconvenience. I was delaying pushing an update since I
have some WIP and only one user (before you) had run into this (based on
submitted reports).

textmate at lists.macromates.com
stinfo/textmate&r=dGV4dG1hdGVAbGlzdHMubWFjcm9tYXRlcy5jb20=)