[TxMt] Re: Go to current file doesn't always scroll the file browser

Stefan Daschek stefan at daschek.net
Sun Oct 16 13:33:29 UTC 2016

Am 16.10.16 um 13:32 schrieb Allan Odgaard:
> On 12 Oct 2016, at 19:09, Igor Kozlov wrote:
>
>> Sometimes when I'm working on a project and jump between branches TM
>> suddenly stops scrolling to the current file when I press "Go to
>> current file" (⌃⌘R) even though the file gets selected.
>
> Are you saying that the file does get selected, but the file browser
> fails to scroll the selected row into the visible rect?

Yes, that happens for me also, from time to time. I have the impression
that it tends to occur after I’ve been using TextMate for quite some
time. Starts to work again correctly if I restart TextMate.

> If this is the case and you press ⌃⌘R again, does that trigger the scroll?

Nope, even repeatedly pressing ⌃⌘R does not change the scroll position
of the file browser window in these cases for me.

Stefan