[TxMt] Re: Indentation properties

Sun Oct 16 13:12:29 UTC 2016

On 10 Oct 2016, at 15:04, Fabian Zeindl wrote:

> What I want to do is indent javascript chained methods calls (every
> line starting with a dot, except if the last line started with a dot
> itself):

I don’t see any way to achieve this, sorry.

As for the desired “rule”, I assume it would be enough to have a
rule that says “indent this, and only this line” if the regexp is a
match, which avoids having to look at the previous line.

I’m a little hesitant to add such rule though, as I’d rather switch
to a more general system, but I have yet to come up with a system that I
like, and a partial solution might be to tie this to the grammar rather
than standalone regular expressions.