[TxMt] Re: "Document.did-change" and access to the current document in a bundle?

Tue Oct 11 11:21:04 UTC 2016

On 11 Oct 2016, at 7:56, George McGinley Smith wrote:

> Okay, still happens even if I don't have preview open. But doesn't
> seem to
> be all documents […]

Thanks for the update, I think I found the issue, can you please test if
you can reproduce with v2.0-beta.12.23? currently available via TextMate
→ Check for Updates while holding option (⌥).

The lack of refresh is a slightly different issue and may still be
there, but this should not cause any instability.