[TxMt] Re: Open Last Closed File

Graham Heath graham.p.heath at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 18:29:07 UTC 2016

That sounds like a script I’d use too. Would you please share it when
you’re done?

Thanks,

Graham Heath

On October 7, 2016 at 3:27:09 AM, Carpii UK (carpii.uk at gmail.com) wrote:

> Correct that “Open Quickly…” is only showing last-recently-used for the
> current project.
>
> But is this a problem in practice?

Not causing me a big problem, I just thought it might be a simple feature
to add so it was more of a 'nice to have'
I see its a bit more complex that I thought though, so not to worry

> And if so, does the “Open Recent” menu work for re-opening the document
> you accidentally closed?

I initially thought it would. But now I dig deeper, the Open Recent...
seems to filter out files in the current project anyway.

Its given me an idea though...

What Im really asking for is to just pick the top file from "defaults read
com.macromates.TextMate.preview LRUDocumentPaths" and then open that via
mate.
I can script that, and then assign a keyb shortcut to my script, so it's
all good :)

Thanks