[TxMt] Re: What to do to get my bundles to work correctly again in RC1?

Pascal Lindelauf pascal at lindelauf.com
Thu Nov 17 10:49:25 UTC 2016

Here too Allan: thanks for your quick and helpful reply.

I did the manual install of the RSpec bundle where I did this before: in
the ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles directory. I have now
renamed that directory to Bundles-old to make sure that I'm using the
Bundle that is managed by Textmate and that works. And so do my other
commands now, like the Git commands, that I "lost" after the RC1 release.

Thanks again!

Pascal.