[TxMt] Re: Row iterator object

Josh Bernitt jjbernitt at gmail.com
Fri May 27 11:24:51 UTC 2016

I’ve been digging around more in the effort to “pretty print” the indent guides, and my current plan (based on what I’ve seen) is to
iterate over each row in the editor
parse each row and search for levels of indentation
draw the indent guide up to the highest level of indentation
I don’t know of a different way to “pretty print” since each indent guide is determined by the current indent level at a row. If you have a better idea, please let me know.

As far as parsing goes, I haven’t seen anything specific that will automatically pull in a line up until ‘\n’. Is that correct, or did I miss a function somewhere? From what I see, I need to use the row iterator to pull each line from the buffer object, then use something in the text/ framework to parse each line?

Thank you for the guidance!
--
Josh Bernitt
Sent with Airmail