[TxMt] Re: showing preview of css colors

Wed May 25 08:28:11 UTC 2016

On 25 May 2016, at 8:42, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

> I don't think ICNS is a requirement. The built-in icons, error and
> warning, use PDF, IIRC.

Correct, they can be any format that is supported by NSImage (TIFF, GIF,
PNG, etc.).

We use PDF for the current gutter images because that allows us to use
vector images.

> […] If one runs a build command for Sass or LESS which use marks to
> report errors they would override the colors.

The images are “stacked” although only top one is drawn. But that
means once the issue is fixed, the warning/error image should disappear
and again reveal the color.