[TxMt] Re: showing preview of css colors

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Wed May 25 01:12:29 UTC 2016

Thanks Allan,

Looks interesting, I will have a play around with this when I can
I was hoping I might be able to call out to ImageMagick to generate a
suitable ICNS icon, but from what I can see it doesn't support ICNS forma,
which is a shame.

- Do 'marks' persist in any way, in projects or maybe tm settings?
Ie, if I was to pass a /tmp/some_temp_file.icns, would that cause an issue
later if the /tmp file was later deleted and Tm relaunched?

- I wonder how feasible it would be for TM to allow a new switch in the
mark API, something like...
"$TM_MATE" --set-mark-bg-color "#FF0000" --line 3

This would let us set the background color of the gutter, irrespective of
the theme
And also allow it to be used independantly of the current monochrome marks
feature.

Just a thought anyway, not sure how easy it would be

Thanks
Paul