[TxMt] Re: showing preview of css colors

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Tue May 24 07:13:24 UTC 2016

> A bit more intrusive, but you can select a color and press CMD+SHIFT+C to
> display a color picker.

Thanks, I didn't know about this.
It's a little cumbersome as you say, but it's better than nothing :-)

Also, I think displaying them in their own color could clash with theme
> colors and make the string invisible. Unless some border and/or background
> is added.

I think you're right. I cant remember what editor I saw which uses this...
maybe Atom or Sublime, and also vim with a plugin.

These plugins are also able to parse SASS includes, so they could interpret
variables like $main_border_color
I suspect this degree of parsing would never be possible in TM though,
without quite a lot of core code changes