[TxMt] Call "Find in Project" window in a bundle command
feekdiv at gmail.com
Mon May 9 08:59:18 UTC 2016
I try to make a bundle command in order to find a php-function definition
within project folder.
What I want to do is a "macro/snippet/command" that do the following:
- with the TM_CURRENT_WORD or TM_CURRENT_SELECTION
- search the current project (like CMD-SHIFT-F) with a regex search
(something like: (function)(.*)($TM_CURRENT_WORD)(/s+\() )
- open the CMD-SHIFT-F window with the search-results so you can select the
So is there a way to 'call' the search window, with the values filled in and
run the search?
It would be even better if one result is present, directly via a simple
- if found one result goto file / and function
- if multiple functions / files are found => selection box in order to
select the file
Or does are there other suggestions?
View this message in context: http://textmate.1073791.n5.nabble.com/Call-Find-in-Project-window-in-a-bundle-command-tp29977.html
Sent from the textmate users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the textmate