[TxMt] Re: Reopening windows in the same desktop after relaunch

Sun May 8 21:28:50 UTC 2016

On 8 May 2016, at 21:49, Tim Bates wrote:

>> Yes, please!  I’d love to see that feature!
> me too: it would be nice to have windows stay on the screens they were
> at quit time

Did you guys not read my reply? :)

As far as I can determine, even if I did change to using the system
restoration API, it would still restore all windows on the current
desktop when relaunching TextMate.

Only if you logout/reboot does it restore windows onto multiple desktops
(i.e. when the system terminates TextMate as part of shutting down).

I see the same behaviour with Preview.

But I have asked about this in a forum where someone from Apple will
hopefully chime in.