[TxMt] Re: PHP debug workflow suggestions

feek feekdiv at gmail.com
Fri May 6 05:01:17 UTC 2016

Hi Carpii,

Yes, I also found MacGDBp. That's similar to Codebug, but even less
scriptable via TM.

Finally I've chosen my setup (for the time being):. Is a terminal based
setup and VIM.

I've installed:
https://github.com/brookhong/DBGPavim

And I have a TM-command thats opens the current TM-file on the current line
in VIM:

I've also a Keyboard Maestro macro that runs the TM-command, goes to the
iTerm/VIM window, set a breakpoint at the current line, starts the debugger
to listen, goes to the browser, reload the page, goes back to iTerm and
start the debugger. See:
<http://textmate.1073791.n5.nabble.com/file/n29968/tm-debug.jpg>

So with one keyboard shortcut in TM I start the debugger :) (I was not able
to do that via Codebug or MacGDBp).

But of course, it would be nice when the Xdebug functionality could be
implemented in the TM PHP-bundle :)

Regards,
Feek