[TxMt] Re: Get deleted bundle back

Josh Bernitt jjbernitt at gmail.com
Thu May 5 14:24:58 UTC 2016

I don’t believe so, unless you have a backup or a copy of the bundle somewhere else. Bundles are stored in the ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundle directory. As far as I’m aware, I don’t think that auto-backups anywhere. I like to keep copies of my bundles on github just in case. However, you should be able to re-download the bundle from the bundle repo; it just won’t have your customizations.

--
Josh Bernitt
Sent with Airmail