[TxMt] Re: Focus with multiple windows and displays

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Jun 23 08:16:10 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-06 14:34, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> I have two displays. If I have two TextMate projects open, one in each
> display. When opening a file from the Terminal using the "mate" command
> in the project located in the secondary display TextMate will correctly
> open that file but set the focus on the project in the first display.
>
> I'm not sure if this is a problem with TextMate or the OS X window
> management but it can be quite annoying.

I have another slightly similar use case. I have two displays and two
TextMate projects open in each display. I have the Terminal open in the
second display. When I run "mate" to open the project in the first
display TextMate now correctly sets focus on the project in the first
display. But it also shows the project in the second display, covering
the Terminal.

Is it possible to not show the project on the second display?

--
/Jacob Carlborg