[TxMt] Re: disable atomic saves?

Sun Jun 5 16:44:55 UTC 2016

On 5 Jun 2016, at 18:32, Carpii UK wrote:

> […] I ssh'd into that machine (as the same non-privileged linux user
> I'm using
> to access the share)..
>
> $ mv client.js~ client.js
>
> This was actually successful, and after that I could also save the
> file
> from TM

I want you to run `mv` from your Mac so it goes through the Samba driver
as well, i.e.:

     mv /Volumes/nodechat/public/js/client.js~
/Volumes/nodechat/public/js/client.js

And if that fails, `rm` the file (also via SMB) and then `mv` to see if
that is a workaround (from the Mac side).

As for “write: Broken Pipe” I don’t see this error message in
TextMate itself, so that’s a little puzzling. Was this the exact (and
full) error message?