[TxMt] Re: untitled files not getting fileType setting for the targeted directory

Sat Jul 16 19:52:55 UTC 2016

On 16 Jul 2016, at 17:16, Curt Sellmer wrote:

> Would be nice to specify that new files created in various directories
> in
> the project each have a given fileType based on their location.

Did you see this thread:
http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2016-July/039679.html

Basically to target untitled files you must match `attr.untitled` but
right now the sections in `.tm_properties` are either file patterns _or_
scope selectors, not both.

But as mentioned in that thread, it should be supported.

We should probably let `[ templates/** ]` match untitled files created
under `templates/` (w/o the need for `attr.untitled`) but in practice I
don’t think you want to set `fileType` for everything in a specific
folder, because then even a `ReadMe.txt` would be matched.