[TxMt] Re: callback.document.will-save not working anymore

Tue Jul 12 18:21:18 UTC 2016

On 12 Jul 2016, at 15:43, Koen Punt wrote:

> And I had the second crash within the hour just yet:

I just pushed a build that hopefully fixes that. I got a lot more
crashes from beta 11.7 than I am used to, so sorry to everyone about
that. It was a “last minute fix” that I pushed, which turned out to
not really be a fix at all…

As for `callback.document.will-save`, is this failing for the active
document (selected tab)? Or is it about non-active tabs?