[TxMt] Re: Paste multiple lines into multiple carets

Wed Jan 13 12:02:29 UTC 2016

On 11 Jan 2016, at 8:38, José Manuel Sánchez wrote:

> How about a different paste option in the menu? or a command in the
> TextMate bundle or something like that? would it be possible for me to
> implement it in a command? I haven’t messed around a lot with
> commands, mostly with snippets

Can’t be done as a command, you would have to add it to the core
application.

Not overly keen on adding a new menu item (possibly with a key
equivalent) for what I would consider an edge-case.

Better to find a way to re-use an existing “gesture” that would not
have a defined meaning in the “paste multiple lines with multiple
carets” context.