[TxMt] Bundle editor does not update name commands / snippets in Package Content

feek feekdiv at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 20:06:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'am updating/ organizing  all my snippets and commands, because I want to
use git in order to "sync" my bundles between my Macs.

Digging into the Package Content, it seems that the Bundle Editor does not
update the [name].tmSnippet or [name].tmCommand when changing it's name! It
keeps the initial name (so sometimes untitled).

I assume this is not intended to be! Am I right this is a bug?

Can I for the time being change the name via Finder without any
consequences?

Regards,
Feek