[TxMt] Re: Hint of the Day?

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de
Sat Feb 13 13:12:51 UTC 2016

Am 2016-02-13 um 12.35 schrieb fukurokujo <fukurokujoe at googlemail.com>:
> we could make some kind of wiki or repository for TextMate tips

Hmm, some real repository sounds interesting.  That way one could have some sort of quality ensurance; down side: one has to do it.

> and a bot for twitter that tweets them once in a while.

Make that a mailbot and a (read-only, perhaps) mailing list.  Twitter is dull and far to small a canal.

> That way everyone could look at the whole list, contribute and gets informed about new or random ones.

I second that part.

-Moss-
--
Debugging?  Klingons do not debug.  Our software does not coddle the weak.
				– not by Peter Dyballa (as he vows)