[TxMt] Re: fatal error: 'CommitWindow/CommitWindow.h' file not found

Kevin accounts at osteoboon.com
Thu Feb 11 02:05:11 UTC 2016

On 2/10/16 11:20 AM, Ronald Wampler wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 10:01 AM, Kevin <accounts at osteoboon.com> wrote:
>> Any advice on this, or is this a bona fide bug in the build process
>> (seems unlikely)?
> The build runs in parallel so the header might have not been copied over in
> time. Have you tried running ninja again?

I ran it again and it stalled. But I deleted the entire textmate
directory and redid the:

$ git clone https://github.com/textmate/textmate.git
$ cd textmate
$ git submodule update --init
$ ./configure && ninja

command sequence. The second time I did this, I got the same error. But
on the third try, it seemed to work as expected (build completed and
TextMate.app opened up for me).

Thanks for your help, Ronald!

Best,
Kevin