[TxMt] Re: TextMate selection in Quicksilver

Koen Punt koen at koenpunt.nl
Wed Feb 10 10:56:22 UTC 2016

Getting the currently selected file in LaunchBar works without any
configuration or extension, so I guess it should be quite easy to get it to
work in QS

wrote:

> You could also make a bundle action that checks TM_SELECTED_FILE (or even
TM_SELECTED_FILES) and execute qs (the command line tool).

> Regards,
Etienne Samson
\--
samson.etienne at gmail.com

> > Le 10 févr. 2016 à 00:50, Graham Heath <graham.p.heath at gmail.com>
a écrit :

> Could a OS X level Service be written? As in Right Click -> Services
-> "Send selection to Quicksilver". I wouldn’t know where to start, but
thats the only 3rd party functionality I know of for the file drawer.

> I use Quicksilver too, and I’d love to see it get wider usage. I have a
"Copy current path" command, if I then paste that path into Quicksilver,
Quicksilver is smart enough to know that the file exists and the menus change
as though I had selected the file. Screenshot of Copy Current Path command on
Imgur.