[TxMt] Re: Crash when double clicking / icon clicking .xcodeproj file

Koen Punt koen at koenpunt.nl
Fri Dec 16 21:25:14 UTC 2016

I found that a plain installation of a react-native project has the crash
happening. Maybe you can reproduce it in this test project:
https://github.com/koenpunt/TextMateCrash/

Sent from [Nylas N1](https://nylas.com/n1?ref=n1), the extensible, open source
mail client.![](https://link.nylas.com/open/33wd9n5m5l3cdcz4d1oikbwcz/local-
fabfe757-e4b5?r=dGV4dG1hdGVAbGlzdHMubWFjcm9tYXRlcy5jb20=)

> On 8 Dec 2016, at 21:40, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> > I could remove the Xcode support, this should cause no issues other
> than taking away functionality. Don’t know if anyone depend on this.

> As a (potential) temporary fix, I made the Xcode datasource support
opt-in:
https://github.com/textmate/textmate/commit/2c524907d6a36cd3c0f14e52a9b973ed2a
c1822c

textmate at lists.macromates.com