[TxMt] Re: TextMate v2.0-beta.12.6 freezes when opening directory

Tue Aug 30 12:48:23 UTC 2016

On 30 Aug 2016, at 6:12, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> With that I mean, while you have the field editor showing, is the name
> proper?

No. And hitting ↩ will rename the file on disk to `Unexpected value
type: NSConcreteAttributedString`.

> If you go to the root (i.e. list of volumes), do you still see the
> NSConcreateAttributedString instead of the name of your volumes?

Yes.

> If you go to SCM Status, does the headers (Uncommitted Changes,
> Untracked Changes) show properly? Does any of the other items there
> show properly?

I never use that view, so I don’t know for sure what it’s supposed
to look like, but if I understand what you’re asking, no. The same
string appears everywhere.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/