[TxMt] Re: Printing from HTML preview

Fri Aug 12 11:39:51 UTC 2016

On 12 Aug 2016, at 13:01, João Quinta da Fonseca wrote:

> Thank you. Something has changed indeed but unfortunately now I
> can’t see the Markdown bundle on the menus, even though it’s in
> the Bundles directory and appears in the setting window. I’ve tried
> deleting all Application Support files and folders to start afresh but
> this doesn’t help.
>
> I’ve also reinstalled textmate and although I get a nice helpful
> message at the top asking if I want to install support for markdown,
> the bundle remains unavailable when I click yes. So now I can’t even
> install the Markdown bundle!

Can you check if you have a `Markdown.tmbundle` under
`~/Library/Application Support/Avian/Bundles`?

To restore everything to defaults, follow these steps:

https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki/Reverting-To-Defaults

Your issue sounds like the same as this, but unless the bundle was
deleted from the bundle editor, I do not know what causes it:
http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2016-August/039765.html

And I don’t think we have had this issue reported prior to Eric
Hsu’s mail.