[TxMt] Re: Debugging in TextMate

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Fri Apr 22 14:16:48 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-21 00:14, Joshua Bernitt wrote:
> How does one go about debugging values and the like in TextMate?I’m
> trying to iterate through rows and see the values associated with my
> iteration. Is there a special output area that code prints to, like a
> console or something?

Are you talking about debugging TextMate itself or a bundle? For
TextMate itself I'm using Xcode. Xcode redirects stdout and stderr to
the Xcode console, so I'm just printing to stdout.

It might be logging to the Console application as well. You could also
start TextMate in the Terminal using
"/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/MacOS/TextMate", then stdout will
be printed to the Terminal.

--
/Jacob Carlborg