[TxMt] Unable to setup Sweave

Srirama Bhamidipati b.srirama at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 18:20:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am a PhD student in final year and using Latex in TextMate for last 5-6
months to write my work, and I really like Textmate. I recently graduated
to use Sweave to include R elements into my Latex document.

However, I am unable to setup Sweave to compile and I get error : pdf file
not written to disk. I have tried advice on
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.mac/3953/match=sweave+pdf+file+not+written+disk
but no luck.

I am using Textmate 2.0-beta.9, with Texlive 2015 distribution and R 3.2.3

Please can anyone guide me to setup Sweave for Textmate. Yes, I have
installed Sweave Bundle.

Thank you.
Sri