[TxMt] Re: Custom scopeAttributes and injection selectors

Wed Sep 30 03:40:50 UTC 2015

On 22 Sep 2015, at 14:53, Per Persson wrote:

> […] when I add a scopeAttribute in .tm_properties
>
>     [ tests/*.py ]
>     scopeAttributes = 'attr.test.calvin'
>
> in order to prevent the injection from happening everywhere it no
> longer works.

Currently the custom scope attributes (set via .tm_properties) are
ignored for the purpose of injection.

This is because the grammar parsing is on a much lower level than the
management of the .tm_properties read from disk, but it’s something I
would very much like to see improved, so that one can rely on custom
scope attributes for injection purposes.