[TxMt] Re: AppleScript and Quick Look

Fri Sep 25 18:52:11 UTC 2015

On 25 Sep 2015, at 14:20, Matt Neuburg wrote:

> Thanks for the instructions. I followed them. They worked fine. I have
> enclosed a screen shot (not sure what happens when you send an
> attachment to the list, so contact me offlist if you need a separate
> copy).

That’s what I’d like to see. I’ve attached what I get instead.

> I have TextMate, same as you, so I would suggest that TextMate is not
> the cause of whatever problem you are having.

Temporarily removing TextMate fixes the problem (showing a generic
AppleScript icon instead of a “preview” and hanging), so I’m
pretty sure it’s related.

I wonder if you have something else rendering AppleScript previews?
`qlmanage -m` can tell you what handles what.

Thanks.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/