[TxMt] Re: Indent Guides

Igor K me at igorkozlov.me
Mon Oct 26 08:18:21 UTC 2015

> On 26 10 2015, at 09:28, David Howden <dhowden at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Igor: Have you tried setting the tab character to "┊"?  I find that this is a very good indent guide when using tab-indented files.

Yep, that's exactly what I'm using when I have tab-indented files. But for the last year I've been working with space-indented files.

There was a hack mentioned some time ago that involved creating a grammar that would highlight odd indentation columns.
But it broke the syntax highlighting in some other grammars like HAML, so I had to discard it.