[TxMt] Re: Indent Guides

Igor K me at igorkozlov.me
Sun Oct 25 16:54:07 UTC 2015

> I don’t understand this quetion. Do you not know that TextMate is open source?
>
> Whatever is within your capabilities, you can add to TextMate.

I know that. The thing is I really suck at Objective C++. So contributing to TextMate source code is not an option for me.

I could try hacking a simple plugin though just for myself that I would be ashamed to show to others, but that could do the thing for me hence I'm asking if a plugin in theory is capable of doing just that or I should not even bother.