[TxMt] Re: Forwarding of environment variables

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sat Oct 24 09:48:00 UTC 2015

On 2015-10-24 08:31, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> That is not the case here. I made the following command:
>
>      #!/bin/sh
>      env|grep -v '^[A-Z]'
>
> I see two variables starting with underscore, but no underscore
> variables, even though I added one in Preferences → Variables.

Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. My workaround was to declare
the variable with a capital letter in Preferences → Variables and then
assign it with a lowercase letter in the actual command.

Sorry for the noise.

BTW, is there a reason why the settings in ~/.tm_properties shouldn't be
available to commands and snippets?

--
/Jacob Carlborg