[TxMt] Re: Code folding regexp

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 13:09:19 UTC 2015

All working now, thanks Allan

I'd added my regexps into the Language Grammar instead of Settings ->
Folding entry

I was working from the TM Manual, but I guess it only applies to TM1..
https://manual.macromates.com/en/language_grammars.html

Had I restarted TM, I would have noticed my rules disappear form the
grammar anyway, implying they were invalid