[TxMt] Minor drawing issues when selecting text

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Nov 19 09:09:07 UTC 2015

I'm using a bundle [1] to highlight trailing whitespace. When there is
some trailing whitespace in a document and I select the text and the
selection covers the trailing whitespace, the selection gets a darker
color where there is trailing whitespace. But it's not consistent,
sometimes it gets the darker color, sometimes it doesn't. When I start
the selection on trailing whitespace the selection that covers the other
text also gets this darker color.

It's a bit hard to explain this so I created a screen recording [2]. The
red background color on the screen recording is the highlighted trailing
whitespace.

It's not a big issue since it's just the color of the selection, but I
though I could mention it anyway.

[1] https://github.com/mads379/Whitespace.tmbundle
[2]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7UtafxGD9vENlBqVllvS0Frd0k/view?usp=sharing