[TxMt] Re: Find Window visible in all mission control spaces

Sun Nov 1 00:20:21 UTC 2015

On 30 Oct 2015, at 22:25, Sam Scherer wrote:

> I’ve noticed that the find window is not tied to the same
> application space as the rest of the Textmate windows.

It sets NSWindowCollectionBehaviorMoveToActiveSpace when the application
is active.

For example if you put two TextMate windows in different spaces and
press ⌘F, most would want the Find dialog to appear in the current
space, even if it was previously used with the other TextMate window in
the other space.

> Its shown globally as if the window were assigned to “All
> Desktops”. This is quite annoying as I often will switch
> applications using command tab, and then switch back to Textmate via
> the same key. When i return to textmate, the find window shows up in
> the wrong space, while the editor windows remain in their correct
> space.

The current behavior (tested on 10.10) seems proper to me.

Are you on 10.11? And could you give exact steps to reproduce your issue
with expected/actual behavior?