[TxMt] Re: Xcode like auto completion

Thu Mar 19 06:35:09 UTC 2015

On 17 Mar 2015, at 15:47, Igor wrote:

> If I recall right Allan is against such intrusive auto-complete, so it
> wasn’t on his to do list

I don’t think I have said I am against it, it’s just not a major
priority because I work perfectly fine without it, although I did
recently make several updates to the C and Objective-C completion
indexes: https://github.com/textmate/objective-c.tmbundle/commits/master

This was all based on libclang, it’s unclear if the OP is talking
about completion for Objective-C (the topic is “Xcode”) or some
other language. There is close to no code-reuse for auto-completion for
different languages, so supporting auto-completion for all the languages
that are used with TextMate would require a lot of work…