[TxMt] Re: File browser shows no files

Julien Hugonnier julien.hugonnier at epfl.ch
Sun Mar 15 16:31:47 UTC 2015

On 8 Mar 2015, at 19:42, Julien Hugonnier wrote:

 > Hi: Just a quick question: I have now updated to T2 and found that
 > whatever I do the file browser does not show any files! Has someone
 > also encountered that problem and maybe found a solution.

 >Most times this comes up, it is related to having edited the
 >include/exclude patterns.

 >A quick test is to move the focus to the file browser, then use ⌥⌘I
 >(View → Show Invisible Files), this disables the custom filtering of
 >item, and if it makes your files show up, then it’s a configuration
 >problem.

>These patterns can either be set via .tm_properties or in the
>Preferences → Project → Exclude/Include Files Matching text fields.

Thanks for your answer!

Doing this indeed shows all the files in the browser but the settings I
have are default (I modified neither the preferences nor the
tm_properties file) so I am not exactly sure what to do for the browser
to work without having to this manipulation each time I start TM2. Any
help greatly appreciated.