[TxMt] Re: Find dialog text boxes bug

Wed Mar 11 14:48:46 UTC 2015

On 11 Mar 2015, at 18:57, Carpii UK wrote:

> The earliest bug report I can find is from September (for alpha.9561)
> It's very difficult to reproduce on demand, but I think here is
> definitely
> a bug somewhere

I have seen the same behavior for two other window types yet I have had
zero bug reports about this from 10.10 users (but many from 10.9 users),
so considering that we have >80% on 10.10, I’m convinced it’s a 10.9
issue (TextMate has adopted auto-layout, which had serious issues until
10.8, and I’m guessing this one is a less serious issue also caused by
TextMate’s “quick” adoption of auto-layout).