[TxMt] Re: Style formatter for TextMate?

Wed Mar 4 05:14:48 UTC 2015

On 25 Feb 2015, at 22:07, Andrew Pennebaker wrote:

> Does anyone know of a style formatting plugin for TextMate? I'd like
> an
> automated way to configure TextMate for Google Style

The C bundle’s Reformat Document does use clang-format which has a
‘Google’ style option, though clang-format is not included with the
bundle, so you will have to install that manually, in order to use the
command.

The command works for C, C++, and Objective-C. Google Style is defined
for other languages as well, which clang-format does not support, but
maybe there is another tool for these.