[TxMt] Re: Cancelling a multiple selection?

Tim Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 20:38:52 UTC 2015

Thanks allan: This is already saving me time!

re key choice - The only hassle with shift is that it is a harder target to hit than option or control would be.

Just playing for an hour, double tapping control feels like it would be a natural for undo incremental selections (control-W): Finger is already right there. Option would also be an option :-)

tim