[TxMt] Re: Block Caret for writers (not only for LaTeX)

Novitzky Peter pnovitzky at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 19:58:25 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your contribution on this issue. I tested it, 1st with the repeat 3x, which worked fine.

However, when I test it with the endless repeat, TM2 even my i7 CPU is becoming sluggish, not to mention that after few lines the highlight is starting to behave strangely (esp. at the end of the lines).

When I test this script on a file with 240 lines of text, cca. 23.000 words, the work with TM2 becomes super slow ... :-/

Conclusion: the block caret in the source of TM2 is still preferable ... Thanks though for trying to help. I appreciate it a lot!

Kind regards,

Peter