[TxMt] Maintenance of RSpec bundle

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Jul 20 06:55:09 UTC 2015

I noticed that an update to RSpec broke the RSpec bundle. In the
discussion that followed it came up that the RSpec developers are not
maintaining the RSpec bundle and seem not to be interested in doing so.

My question is, should we move the project to the TextMate
group/namespace on Github and take over the responsibility for
maintaining it?

Please see the issue I've created [1] and the discussion [2]. I suggest
we continue the discussion in the issue or the commit so the RSpec
developers can participate as well.

[1] https://github.com/rspec/rspec.tmbundle/issues/98
[2]
https://github.com/rspec/rspec-core/commit/74a286d1fe44fe6a3a6a248ee2e92718b7353e71#commitcomment-12159927