[TxMt] Re: Block Caret for writers (not only for LaTeX)

Novitzky Peter pnovitzky at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 17:28:31 UTC 2015

Hi Ronald,

Many thanks for your input, you seem to be much more familiar with the code than I am. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to use XCode and compile sources.

Any possibility of introducing this in the next version of TM2

a) either as a switch in the TM2 Preferences,
b) or as setting in terminal through "defaults write ..." command?

Kind regards,

Peter