[TxMt] Re: Testing grammars with gtm

Thu Jul 16 11:57:05 UTC 2015

On 16 Jul 2015, at 13:22, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

> I found the "gtm" tool in the mailing list and have started to use it
> to test the grammar in a bundle. I would like to setup Travis CI to
> run the tests automatically. Is the URL [1] reliable to be available
> or should I just include the binary in the repository?
>
> [1] http://updates.textmate.org/gtm.bz2

It’s not a URL that I am pushing new builds to, so given that, it’s
probably best to just include the binary in your repository or host it
yourself (as it’s generally not appropriate to put binaries under
version control).

But I don’t see the file on the server being deleted anytime soon, as
it’s not bothering anyone ;)