[TxMt] Re: "interpreter failed: No such file or directory." error

Tue Jan 27 16:57:06 UTC 2015

On 27 Jan 2015, at 3:34, Ross Ahmed wrote:

> Could you provide step-by-step instructions?

The page I linked to listed 5 files/folders that should be removed when
troubleshooting issues, you only said you removed one. Here’s the link
again https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki/Reverting-To-Defaults

If you get “interpreter failed: No such file or directory” then
either you have a broken version of the command/bundle, which should be
fixed by following the instructions about reverting to defaults, or you
are missing /usr/bin/env, which means your OS install is broken, which I
believe can be fixed by re-installing system files from the OS
installer.