[TxMt] Keyboard shortcuts not working in non-English layouts

Igor K me at igorkozlov.me
Thu Jan 15 17:49:17 UTC 2015

I notice this long time ago but I though that it will be fixed at some point,
but looks like it won’t.

Most of the shortcuts are not working when I have Russian keyboard layout active.

Some of them do work though. For example ⌃W selects the word but it won’t select
the next occurrence of the word.

⌃⇧K and ⌃⇧D and many others though don’t work at all.

I think that everything that resides in the upper menu works with any layout,
everything else works only when using English layout for me.