[TxMt] Takana support for TextMate 2?

Joseph Dan josephdan at writeme.com
Thu Jan 15 13:59:22 UTC 2015

(I am sending this again as plain text email. Sorry about the earlier HTML email.)

This is all the rage these days: http://usetakana.com

It's a relatively new tool from mid-2014 it seems.

Live SCSS (SASS) editing with on the fly updates, and it's FAST since it happens via JavaScript in the browser and a server running in the background.

Can this be implemented in TM2?

It's currently only for Sublime Text. Problem is, I'm not a big fan of that editor. I'm forced to use it for this purpose only. If i could do this same thing in TM2 life would become fun again.