[TxMt] Re: Can't compile pdflatex; only latex

Nick Eubank nickeubank at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 16:28:07 UTC 2015

Hello Rene,

OK, after much toying, I think I found the problem (or rather, a solution)
-- the presence of \include{epsfig} seems to be causing the issue. I'm not
sure why -- it works fine when I compile in TeXShop -- but I don't need it
at the moment, so I'm not going to worry about it.

I also discovered that adding "%!TEX TS-program = pdflatex" to the head of
the document (even if I leave in the \include{epsfig} command) solves the
problem.

Still, here's a working example that causes the problem in case you want to
chase it down for other users.

Thanks,

Nick