[TxMt] Can't compile pdflatex; only latex

Nick Eubank nickeubank at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 07:42:09 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Long time textmate user, but at some point in the last two months I've lost
the ability to compile latex in pdflatex, which causes problems when I try
and run \includegraphics{something.pdf}. (I get a "Cannot determine size of
graphic (No BoundingBox)" error).

I've set default engine to pdflatex in preferences, but the button on the
typesetting page is always "latex", and the .log file starts with:

This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159265-2.6-1.40.15 (TeX Live 2014) (preloaded
format=latex 2014.5.25)  26 FEB 2015 23:38

(note the preloaded format is latex, not pdflatex).

If I go to preferences > Bundles it shows the latex bundle was updated five
days ago.

Everything works fine if I compile in TeXShop.

Suggestions?